To contribute to educational equity and access by motivating and preparing students to pursue and succeed in postsecondary opportunities.
- Education: We value a quality education, and believe education creates opportunities.
- Progress: We are leaders committed to developing the skills needed to shape tomorrow.
- Results: We are high achievers who attain results through positive action. We develop team momentum by proactively developing and contributing our personal talents.
- Communication: We communicate with credibility and confidence, and provide an intellectual atmosphere conducive to the stimulation and exchange of ideas.
- Teamwork: We face challenges with confidence, and believe in solutions through our collective skills and talents.
- Loyalty: Our behavior communicates interest in the organization, and we take pride in contributing to the organization's success.
- Integrity: Our actions contribute to a climate of interpersonal trust, promote leadership building, and establish effective working relationships.
- Program participants are a central component of EAOP. They are actively considered when program improvement and modifications are made.
- We use the synergistic power of teamwork to achieve results while promoting powerful team dynamics.
- We seek and accept responsibility for our actions, and are proactive in finding solutions.
- Equity is not given, but a condition that is created. We contribute to equity by increasing access to higher education opportunities.
- We share concern for the welfare and success of our families, the team, the organization, and our participants.
- We promote high standards for honesty, integrity, and fairness.