Russell F. and Jean H. Fiddyment Award
The Fiddyment Award is a competitive achievement and need based scholarship that will be awarded to selected 2017 graduates from Woodland High and Pioneer High that attend UC Davis in fall 2017. Several scholarships of up to $4,000 will be awarded.
In order to qualify for the scholarship the student must meet the following criteria:
- Must apply, be admitted to, and enroll at UC Davis Fall 2017 (BEING ON THE WAIT LIST IS NOT BEING ADMITTED)
- Must turn in a completed application along with all supporting documents Must be a graduate of Woodland Unified School District (Pioneer or Woodland High)
- Must have a 3.0 GPA in all completed “a-g” courses in the 10th and 11th grade (including additional points for completed University-certified honors courses)
- Must be the first-generation in the family to pursue a higher education (neither one of the parents has a degree from 4-year institution in the United States)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 2, 2017
- Must demonstrate financial need (according to the FAFSA)
- As a condition to receive the award recipients will be required to remain enrolled at UC Davis for the year
Michele Dyke Memorial Scholarship
The Michele Dyke Scholarship will support newly admitted EAOP students who enroll at UC Davis. Students must have participated in EAOP at high schools in the five regions served by the UC Davis EAOP. Students must demonstrate leadership qualities, community service and a passion for helping others.
At the moment this award is not yet available. If you would like to dontate to this award, please go to our Michele Dyke Memorial Scholarship donation page.