List of College Scholarship Organizations
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Society of Women Engineers
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Scholarship America
List of Scholarships
TELACU College Success Program Scholarship - $5,000
Deadline Varies, Registration opens in December | SENIOR
Administered by the TELACU Education Foundation, the College Success Program was created in 1983 to develop and empower new generations of leaders in the communities it serves. The Program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of our partners - corporations, colleges, and universities, non-profit organizations and individuals - who have joined us over the past 30 years in advancing educational opportunities for our community.
Scholarship amounts range from $500-$5,000, which include any matching funds from the college or university. Applicants entering college as a first-year student this fall are eligible to apply for a scholarship that can be renewed for up to four (4) years.
Applications must include all required documents and be postmarked no later than January 29 for renewing scholars and February 26 for new applicants. APPLY HERE
Julianne Malveaux Scholarship - $1,000
Deadline April 30, 2020 | COLLEGE SOPHOMORE AND JUNIOR
Scholarship for African-American women who are college sophomores or juniors enrolled in an accredited college or university. Applicants must be majoring in journalism, economics, or a related field. Minimum 3.0 GPA required. Must be a U.S. citizen. APPLY HERE
- Must attend a university or a four-year college
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Citizenship requirements: US
- Restricted to female students
- Restricted by race for Black students
- Must not be attending high school currently
- Must study full-time
- Restricted to students studying Economics, Journalism
It's Really All About the Education - $3,000
Deadline April 30, 2020 | FRESHMAN, SOPHOMORE, JUNIOR, SENIOR, UNDERGRADUATE
It's often been said that "education is the key to success." What doors could your educational "key" open? It's not cheap to get a college degree, and many college-bound students see a shut door for education. We're here to help open it again. School can get expensive, so we want to know how winning a $3,000 All About Education Scholarship could help make a difference in your life. Will it ease the burden of student loans? Will it offer you the opportunity to pursue a dream? Will it help you inspire others to work towards their own goals? APPLY HERE
- Be thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application
- Be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be currently enrolled (or enroll no later than the fall of 2026) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education
- Submit an online written response to the prompt
Gamma Zeta Alpha at UC Davis Theta Chapter Community Scholarship
Deadline May 5, 2020 | SENIOR
Email completed application to email@example.com
- High school senior residing in CA, CO, or AZ
- Will attend a 4-year university in Fall 2020.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Submit a resume, unofficial transcript, acceptance letter from university, and personal statement.
The Fountainhead Essay Contest ($50 - $10,000)
Deadline May 28, 2020 | JUNIOR, SENIOR
Enter an Ayn-Rand Institute essay contest for a chance to win thousands of dollars in scholarship prize money. APPLY HERE
Michele Dyke Memorial Scholarship
The Michele Dyke Scholarship will support newly admitted EAOP students who enroll at UC Davis. Students must have participated in EAOP at high schools in the five regions served by the UC Davis EAOP. Students must demonstrate leadership qualities, community service and a passion for helping others.
At the moment this award is not yet available. If you would like to dontate to this award, please go to our Michele Dyke Memorial Scholarship donation page.